(Updates with NSO comments, details) SEOUL, Aug 28 (Reuters) - South Korea said on Thursday industrial output recorded its sharpest monthly fall in seven years in July, mainly due to the impact of labour unrest at the country's largest carmaker. Production dropped a provisional 3.9 percent in July from June, the worst performance since June 1996, when it fell by the same pace, and after a 2.8 percent rise in June, the National Statistical Office (NSO) said. The seasonally adjusted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea ind output records biggest fall in 7 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.