(Updates with government comments, combines current account) SEOUL, July 29 (Reuters) - South Korea's industrial output registered its biggest rise for more than four years in June, government data showed on Tuesday, boosted by solid exports of cars, computer chips and mobile phones. Seasonally adjusted industrial output rose a provisional 4.7 percent in June from May, the National Statistical Office (NSO) said. The reading was well above a forecast for a 1.2 percent rise in a Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea ind output records biggest jump in 4 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642