(Recasts with more details, ministry warning) By Lee Jin-joo SEOUL, Feb 1 (Reuters) - South Korean exports in January grew past market expectations on rebounding prices abroad for major products and despite worries about a sharper-than-expected deceleration in the U.S. economy, data showed on Thursday. Exports by Asia's third-largest economy jumped 21.4 percent in January over a year earlier, outpacing the median forecast for 20.9 percent growth in a Reuters poll and accelerating from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Jan exports top forecasts, won a concern" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.