(Adds details, shares, quote, analysts) SEOUL, July 27 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp. posted a surprise 36 percent rise in quarterly profit on Friday, ending a streak of three losing quarters, on higher valuations in affiliates and brisk sales of higher-end models at home. Yet Kia's second-half outlook is weighed down as sales are unlikely to pick up significantly and as a strong won may keep denting sales of the company, which sells about 80 percent of its vehicles overseas. But Kia's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Kia's Q2 beats fcast; H2 outlook tough" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642