(Adds details, background) SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - South Korea has issued a warrant to arrest Chung Mong-koo, the chairman of Hyundai Motor group, on charges of misusing company funds, a senior prosecutor said on Friday. "The arrest warrant has been just issued," Chae Dong-wook, a senior prosecutor at the Supreme Prosecutors' Office, said by telephone. "Chung will be arrested around 10 p.m. (1300 GMT)." Prosecutors are also seeking to indict Chung Eui-sun, the chairman's son and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea moves to arrest Hyundai Motor head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642