(Adds more details) SEOUL, Nov 28 (Reuters) - South Korea said on Thursday industrial output rose a faster-than-expected 2.4 percent in October from September, supported by stronger output of chips and automobiles as well as more working days in the month. The seasonally adjusted monthly reading, which compared with flat growth in September, came in above a forecast for a 1.4 percent rise in a Reuters survey of ten economists. "More working days led to a broad-based increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Oct output tops forecasts on chips, autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.