* POSCO raises local product prices by 6 pct from July * Price increase below market expectations (Adds details, shares) SEOUL, June 22 (Reuters) - South Korea's POSCO said it would raise prices of its benchmark steel products by a less-than-expected 6 percent from July, but the increase would not be enough to cover higher raw materials prices. POSCO, the world's No.4 steelmaker, said in a statement on Tuesday that the domestic price of hot-rolled steel would rise to 900,000 won ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea POSCO raises steel prices 6 pct from July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.