(Adds business sentiment, govt comments) SEOUL, May 1 (Reuters) - South Korea posted its first monthly trade surplus this year in April, with buoyant exports of wireless handsets and automobiles countering a fall in shipments of chips and computers, government data showed on Thursday. The contagious SARS virus has so far had little impact on exports but is likely to begin taking a toll on overseas shipments, the Commerce Ministry said in a statement. "From May, the SARS and a possible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea posts year's first trade surplus in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642