(Adds details) SEOUL, June 23 (Reuters) - South Korea's semiconductor exports are expected to grow 16.0 percent in the year through the third quarter, up from an estimated 11.9 percent rise in the second quarter, a top business lobby group said on Thursday. The Federation of Korean Industries (FKI) also forecast in a report growth in automobile exports would slow to 8.8 percent in the year through the July-September quarter from an estimated 9.4 percent gain in the second quarter. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Q3 chip exports seen picking up-lobby group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642