(Adds more details) SEOUL, Sept 30 (Reuters) - South Korea's headline inflation rose a provisional 0.6 percent in September, as food prices jumped due to devastating typhoons and Thanksgiving holidays, the National Statistical Office (NSO) said on Monday. The latest monthly reading compared with a 0.7 percent rise in the consumer price index (CPI) in August -- the biggest gain in 17 months -- and was in line with the average 0.6 percent forecast in a Reuters poll of 10 economists last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Sept CPI up 0.6 pct m/m on typhoon,holiday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.