(Recasts with annual output, adds bond market, economists) By Lee Jin-joo and Yoo Choonsik SEOUL, Oct 30 (Reuters) - South Korean factory output grew by its fastest annual pace in seven months in September, data showed on Monday, which together with a bullish leading indicator sent bond prices falling as the chances of an interest rate cut appeared to lessen. The industrial production index in September rose 16.3 percent in September from a year earlier, marking the fastest annual pace ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Sept factory output growth at 7-mth high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642