(Updates with government comments, details) SEOUL, Oct 1 (Reuters) - South Korea saw its biggest trade surplus in 57 months for September, driven by improved exports to China and brisk shipments of mobile phones, computers and automobiles, the commerce ministry said on Wednesday. South Korea's provisional trade surplus was $2.6 billion in September, the highest since December 1998, when it hit $3.77 billion, and up from a revised $909 million surplus a year earlier, the ministry said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea September trade surplus highest in 5 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642