(Adds details) SEOUL, March 26 (Reuters) - South Korea will start the sale process for Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering Co , the world's No. 3 shipbuilder, by putting up for sale a 50.4 percent stake currently worth $3.6 billion. State-run Korea Development Bank (KDB), Daewoo's top shareholder, said in a statement on Wednesday it would name lead managers for the sale and put the company up for auction, but did not provide any detailed timeframe. State institutions own 50.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea starts Daewoo Shipbuilding sale, shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.