* Debt-to-equity ratio for S.Korea top companies leaps * FSC to unveil outlines of corporate restructuring on Thurs * About 10 groups to be picked to make harsh reforms- Yonhap (Adds FSC announcement, report of banks' assessment) By Kim Yeon-hee SEOUL, April 29 (Reuters) - The average debt-to-equity ratio for top South Korean business groups jumped to its highest in six years in 2008, data showed on Wednesday, ahead of the realease by creditor banks next month of a month-long ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea top firms' debt ratios at 6-yr high in 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642