* To meet 6 pct annual growth in global tyre demand * Expects benefits from U.S. duties on China tyre products (Adds details from company statement) SEOUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's Nexen Tire will invest 1 trillion won ($829 million) in a new domestic plant to meet growing demand, seeing benefits from a U.S. decision to slap steep duties on tire imports from China. The investment to be made by 2017 will place it among the world's top 10 tyre makers, more than doubling annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea tyremaker Nexen to build $829 mln plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642