(Adds ministry, analyst quotes, details) By Kim Myong-hwan SEOUL, March 27 (Reuters) - South Korea unveiled on Thursday a package of measures targeting investment and aimed at propping up a sagging economy, but stressed that despite uncertainties both at home and abroad there was no crisis. The government would advance spending from the state budget and actively promote capital investment as a priority to keep the economy on track in the face of growing geopolitical risks, the finance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea unveils economic package, says no crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642