(Add comments from Hyundai Motor spokeswoman) By Telly Nathalia JAKARTA, May 30 (Reuters) - South Korean car maker Hyundai Motor Co aims to build a manufacturing plant in Indonesia to tap strong consumer demand, an Indonesian newspaper reported on Monday, which was denied by the company. Hyundai Indonesia has asked its parent company Hyundai Motor to invest in a factory to be finished in 2013, the Bisnis Indonesia newspaper quoted Jongkie D. Sugiarto, CEO of Hyundai Indonesia, as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea's Hyundai Motor aims to invest in Indonesia-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.