(Adds quote from official, breakdown of data) SEOUL, Sept 1 (Reuters) - South Korea's trade surplus nearly doubled in August from a year ago, helped by brisk exports of mobile phones and computers, and despite labour unrest in some key sectors of the economy, the commerce ministry said on Monday. The country's provisional trade surplus was $1.93 billion in August, up from $1.10 billion in the same month last year. In July, the surplus was $617 million, revised down from a provisional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea's trade surplus nearly doubles in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642