(Adds finance ministry reaction) By Peter Laca BRATISLAVA, June 21 (Reuters) - The Slovak economy ministry said on Tuesday large foreign direct investments may be threatened by lack of funds to finance investment incentives, revealing a row about economic policies inside the government. Late on Monday the government rejected an economy ministry proposal to seek an extra dividend of up to 26 billion crowns ($820.2 million) from gas monopoly SPP, of which part was to cover investor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Slovak Min says lack of funds may threaten FDI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642