* Group of small bondholders object to GM's sale * Say were excluded from process * Seek expedited reorganization plan, not fast-track sale By Emily Chasan NEW YORK, June 19 (Reuters) - A small group of General Motors Corp bondholders formally objected on Friday to the automaker's plans for a speedy sale of its assets in bankruptcy court, according to court documents. The group, which calls itself the "Unofficial Committee of Family & Dissident GM Bondholders," said in court ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Small group of GM bondholders object to sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.