(Adds byline, analyst comment, updates share move) By Helen Chernikoff NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - Snap-on Inc. shares rose as much as 16 percent on Wednesday after the toolmaker's second-quarter earnings from continuing operations beat analysts' forecasts. "The results were way above everybody's estimates," said Barrington Research analyst Alex Paris, who upgraded Snap-on to "outperform" on Tuesday's results. He attributed the stock's sharp short-term bounce to the perennial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Snap-on shares up after profit beats Wall St view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.