(Adds Statistics Canada analysis) OTTAWA, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Unusually heavy snow helped depress Canada's composite leading indicator by 0.1 percent in December, after two months of no growth in the index, Statistics Canada said on Wednesday. The snow severely curtailed housing construction and reduced hours worked. Excluding the 2.5 percent drop in the housing index, the composite leading index would have been flat in December. The past three months have been the most protracted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Snow leads to slight fall in Canada leading index" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.