* Q3 results brought forward to Nov. 3 * SocGen says Q3 to be in line with previous guidance (Adds more details, background) By Sudip Kar-Gupta PARIS, Oct 31 (Reuters) - French bank Societe Generale brought forward publication of its third-quarter results to Nov. 3 on Friday. The bank said it would meet earlier guidance as it sought to reassure investors. "We will announce Q3 results in line with what we have previously said," a SocGen spokeswoman said. The bank was originally due ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SocGen brings forward Q3 results, seeks to reassure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.