* 2011 trends so far better than Q4 2010 - deputy CEO * "Too early" to gauge impact of Egypt unrest * Russia profits seen rising 5 to 10 pct in 2011 (Adds detail, background) By Lionel Laurent and Matthieu Protard PARIS, Feb 16 (Reuters) - French bank Societe Generale said it would stick to its 2012 profit target of 6 billion euros ($8.1 billion) after it resisted jittery markets and almost quadrupled fourth-quarter 2010 profit. France's second-biggest listed bank also reiterated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SocGen keeps 2012 targets, Q4 in line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.