(adds later sale) PARIS, Aug 21 (Reuters) - The AMF French financial markets watchdog said that Societe Generale had taken a stake of 7.82 percent in French car parts group Valeo on Aug. 15 due to its trading activities AMF added that on Aug. 18, Societe Generale had sold shares again and the stake was reduced to 4.61 percent. (Reporting by Marcel Michelson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SocGen takes stake in Valeo - AMF" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.