(Recasts with stock movement) FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Shares in DaimlerChrysler gained as much as 3.1 percent on Wednesday after the world's fifth-biggest carmaker posted surprisingly strong third-quarter results late on Tuesday. The stock touched a peak at 42.07 euros before easing back to 41.78 by 0743 GMT, up 2.4 percent, ahead of a conference call with analysts and the media at 1130 GMT. DaimlerChrysler stock has risen more than 18 percent this year, now narrowly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Solid Q3 results propel DaimlerChrysler stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642