(adds quotes, background) GENEVA, July 25 (Reuters) - Some developing countries are threatening progress in world trade talks, the top U.S. trade official said on Friday, saying Washington would wait to see the final package on the table before agreeing to a deal. "We have a tentative agreement on a path forward. There are still difficult issues ahead," U.S. Trade Representative Susan Schwab told reporters. "I think the biggest concern that we have is that a handful of large emerging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Some countries threatening to unravel WTO deal-U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.