(Adds outlook, byline) By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Auto dealer group Sonic Automotive Inc. on Tuesday said its fourth-quarter net earnings rose slightly due to stronger-than-expected car and truck sales. But Sonic set an earnings target range for 2005 that could fall short of Wall Street forecasts. The Charlotte, North Carolina-based company said it expects fiscal year 2005 earnings from continuing operations of between $2.35 to $2.45 per share, while analysts had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sonic Auto profits rise, outlook "challenging"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.