(Adds details) DETROIT, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Car dealer Sonic Automotive Inc. on Tuesday said fourth-quarter earnings rose, boosted by improved margins and reduced costs. The Charlotte, North Carolina, company said profit from continuing operations increased to $25.2 million, or 58 cents a share, from $19.3 million, or 45 cents a share, a year earlier. Wall Street analysts had expected the company to earn 51 cents a share, according to Reuters Estimates. "Our strong brand mix yielded a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sonic Automotive posts higher 4th-qtr profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642