(Rewrites first paragraph, adds details, stock price) DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - Sonic Automotive Inc. , the No. 3 U.S. auto dealership chain, on Tuesday said second-quarter earnings more than doubled on improved profit margins and raised its full-year outlook, pushing its shares up 5 percent. The Charlotte, North Carolina-based company posted net income of $26.37 million, or 57 cents per share, compared with $12.19 million, or 29 cents per share, a year earlier. Earnings from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sonic Automotive profit doubles, shares rise 5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.