(Adds details thorughout) DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Sonic Automotive Inc. on Tuesday reported stronger second-quarter earnings, buoyed by higher new vehicle sales. Earnings rose to $30.0 million, or 70 cents a share, from $28.5 million, or 68 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter. Excluding a one-time loss from some discontinued operations, Sonic earned $30.9 million, or 73 cents per share, in the quarter, within the range of Wall Street forecasts. Analysts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sonic earnings rise, maintains 2004 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642