* Sonic Q4 adj EPS $0.43 vs Street view $0.38 * Q4 sales $2.07 bln vs Street view $2.06 bln * Mid-point of '12 EPS outlook above Street view * Shares up 6.8 pct (Adds analyst comment, details, background, stock action) By Ben Klayman Feb 28 (Reuters) - Sonic Automotive Inc, the No. 3 U.S. auto dealer group, posted a higher-than-expected quarterly profit and offered a strong outlook for 2012, sending its shares up nearly 7 percent on Tuesday. Analysts credited cost-cutting, higher new and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sonic profit tops expectations, '12 outlook strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.