(Adds CLP comments) By Alison Leung HONG KONG, Feb 19 (Reuters) - A power crunch in China's prosperous southern province of Guangdong has disrupted operations at a high-profile automaking venture partly owned by Japan's Honda Motor Co . Guangzhou Honda, a joint venture between Honda and Denway Motors Ltd , said on Thursday that output had not been affected by a shift in its production schedule forced by the electricity shortage. The company said it shut down operations on Fridays ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-South China power crunch disrupts Honda plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.