(Updates with comments, details, background) SEOUL, Jan 29 (Reuters) - South Korea said on Wednesday industrial output rose a seasonally adjusted 2.3 percent in December from November, beating forecasts of a slowdown, powered by strong growth in automobile and chip production. The data indicated that subdued consumption, battered by a string of measures aimed at cooling the red-hot real estate market and curbing household debt, had yet to take a toll on producers. The provisional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-South Korea Dec output jumps on autos, chips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.