(Updates with government comments, details) SEOUL, July 31 (Reuters) - South Korea's consumer price index fell in July for the fourth straight month, largely due to cuts in consumption tax on automobiles and electronic appliances, the National Statistical Office (NSO) said on Thursday. The index fell 0.1 percent in July from June, after falling 0.3 percent in June. The monthly consumer inflation rate was weaker than a forecast for zero growth in a Reuters poll of 10 economists conducted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-South Korea July CPI falls for 4th month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.