(Adds details from statement) SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - South Korea's trade surplus almost doubled in October, powered by buoyant shipments of automobiles, chips and telecom equipment, the Commerce Ministry said on Saturday, adding to the recent string of upbeat economic data. Signs of a recovery in the global economy and a relative weakness of the Korean won against the Japanese yen also helped bring October exports to a record high for a single month, with car shipments posting the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-South Korea Oct trade surplus doubles on exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642