(Adds details throughout, Google) NEW YORK, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Tuesday announced several changes to its flagship 500 stock index , saying it will include both companies that now comprise Viacom Inc. and add Whole Foods Market Inc. , the natural foods supermarket chain. The changes leave out Web search provider Google Inc. , whose roughly $125.5 billion market capitalization makes it one of the biggest U.S. companies not in the index. Google shares have quintupled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S&P 500 adds 3 cos., drops Visteon, snubs Google" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642