(Adds background) NEW YORK, July 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Tuesday changed its rating outlook on French automaker Peugeot S.A. to stable from positive, citing tough conditions in the company's core Western European market. A stable outlook indicates there is less chance of a rating upgrade over the next two years. Although Peugeot has a solid No. 2 position in the Western European auto market, the industry there is mature and set to remain fiercely competitive, owing in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1- S&P changes Peugeot's rating outlook to stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642