(New throughout) NEW YORK, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Friday cut its ratings on the long-term debt of Ford Motor Co. and its finance arm to two notches above "junk" status, saying it is concerned about the prospects for the No. 2 U.S. automaker's restructuring. S&P cut the ratings one notch, to "BBB," its second-lowest investment grade, from "BBB-plus." It affirmed its "A-2" ratings on the short-term debt of Ford and Ford Motor Credit Co. "Ford has to improve its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S&P cuts Ford to two notches above 'junk' status" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642