(adds analyst reaction, cds price, background) LONDON, Feb 19 (Reuters) - German car maker Volkswagen AG saw its credit rating outlook cut to negative from stable following disappointing earnings, Standard & Poor's Rating Services said on Thursday. "The outlook revision follows the company's announcement of weaker-than-expected earnings in 2003, with operating profits declining by 48 percent to 2.5 billion euros," said S&P credit analyst Maria Bissinger. Volskwagen is rated A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S&P cuts Volkswagen outlook to negative from stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642