(Adds background, details) MILAN, July 27 (Reuters) - Fiat's debt-refinancing risk is likely to increase toward 2005 and 2006 thanks to a lack of free cash flow to contribute to debt repayment, Standard & Poor's said in a statement on Tuesday. The note, released after Fiat announced second-quarter results on Monday, said S&P did not expect Fiat's free operating cash flow to turn positive before 2006. Fiat has 6.8 billion euros of short-term debt maturing by June 30, 2005, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S&P-Fiat refinancing risk to increase toward 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.