* GM corporate credit rating raised to BB+ * Also raises rating outlook to stable Sept 29 (Reuters) - Ratings agency Standard & Poor's raised its corporate credit rating on General Motors Co by two notches on Thursday, saying the automaker's new labor contract would allow for continued profitability and cash generation in North America. The ratings service revised up its credit rating on GM to BB+ from BB- and also raised its rating outlook to stable from positive. The upgrade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S&P raises GM credit rating by two notches" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.