* Congress commission delays vote until after Easter * Heated debate on voting caps cools ahead of Iberdrola AGM * Law change would still need approval by Senate By Jonathan Gleave MADRID, March 24 (Reuters) - Spain on Wednesday delayed a decision on whether to ban caps on shareholder voting rights until after Easter, cooling a heated debate before Iberdrola shareholder ACS asks the Basque utility for a board seat at Friday's AGM. Currently companies in Spain are allowed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spain delays vote on shareholder democracy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.