(Adds date for release of proposal) MADRID, June 17 (Reuters) - Spain will make public early next week a long-awaited proposal on limits for carbon dioxide emissions, Environment Minister Cristina Narbona said on Thursday. Narbona earlier cancelled a news conference at the last minute at which she was due to make the announcement. The forthcoming National Allocation Plan (NAP), required under European Union commitments to the Kyoto Protocol on greenhouse gases, will be scrutinised by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spain postpones announcement on CO2 emissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642