(Adds details) MADRID, June 21 (Reuters) - Spain on Monday proposed limiting its electricity sector to 264 million tonnes of carbon dioxide emissions from 2005 to 2007, a stricter plan than sought by coal-burning electricity companies. Environment Minister Cristina Narbona unveiled Spain's National Allocation Plan (NAP), required under European Union commitments to the Kyoto Protocol on greenhouse gases. It will be debated further in Spain before being sent to Brussels. Spain proposed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spain sets limits for electricity sector emissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.