(Adds details, background) MADRID, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The Spanish government will spend an extra 11 billion euros ($14.19 billion) on public works and other stimulus measures to create 300,000 jobs next year and shelter Spain from the global crisis, Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero said on Thursday. The plan includes 800 million euros in aid for the auto sector and is meant to safeguard jobs following the collapse of Spain's residential building boom, Zapatero told Spain's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spain unveils 11 bln public economic stimulus plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642