(Adds background) MADRID, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Spain's trade deficit swelled 30.7 percent in the first nine months of the year to reach 56.7 billion euros ($66.4 billion), the Trade Ministry said on Tuesday. The deficit for September alone registered at 7.1 billion euros, an increase of 13 percent from last year. In the first nine months of the year, exports grew 4.8 percent. Exports in the car manufacturing sector fell 3.9 percent during the period. Imports, swelled by higher energy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spain's Jan-Sept trade deficit up 30.7 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642