(Adds details on deal) MADRID, June 28 (Reuters) - Spain's Metrovacesa said on Monday it had signed a 170-million-euro ($206 million) deal with Renault to buy a plot of land from the French car maker and rent part of the site back to it. Metrovacesa will develop the 92,000-square-metre site in Madrid into a business park and a Spanish headquarters for Renault, including a training centre. The real estate firm will let the buildings for at least 10 years, it said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spain's Metrovacesa buys 170 mln euro Madrid plot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642