(Adds details) BOSTON, July 31 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer SPX Corp. said on Tuesday it had reached a deal to buy the European automotive diagnostics division of Johnson Controls Inc. for 32 million euros ($43.8 million). Johnson's automotive diagnostics unit last year generated about $80 million in revenue. SPX said it expects the deal to close in the third quarter of 2007. Charlotte, North Carolina-based SPX said the deal would expand its automotive diagnostics business into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SPX Corp to buy a Johnson Controls diagnostic unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642