* EPS of 68 cents down from $1.73 a year ago * Revenue down 21 percent * Cuts full year earnings target to $4-$4.30/shr BOSTON, July 29 (Reuters) - SPX Corp's net income fell by more than half amid weak demand for its equipment used in power plants and auto repairs. The diversified U.S. manufacturer also cut its earnings forecast for the year. The company said on Wednesday second-quarter profit came to $33.4 million, or 68 cents per diluted share, compared with $94.8 million, or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SPX Corp profit falls by more than half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.